Our next steel event - join 3rd Steel Today & Tomorrow conference in Istanbul on www.SteelToday.net
Meet scrap professionals:
||30+ expert speakers|
||20+ international exhibitors|
||550+ buyers & suppliers|
||10+ hours of networking|
||attendance from 30+ countries|
Registration form download
Updated brochure download
Cocktail reception sponsor:
Exhibit with a stand
The exhibition area will be allocated in the main foyer where the conference registration and all coffee breaks will take place during a 2 day event.
The table top exhibits will be open throughout the conference session times and until the end of welcome reception in the evening from 8.30 - 19.00.
Table tops are always strategically located to give exhibitors the very best opportunity to present their products & services to a target audience.
There are currently 15 table tops available for grabs.
They are sold on first come first serve basis.
Therefore, please reserve one early.
Why exhibit at the Scrap Metals Market event?
Many potential customers will be there looking for new suppliers of scrap, equipment and services offering exhibitors tremendous cost-saving opportunities for contact and networking.
- improve your sales potential by getting your own private spot at the conference;
- allocate your own portable pop-up display stand and gain more exposure and visibility;
- stand out from the crowd and your competition and direct more traffic to your table;
- engage in face to face communication on your own ground;
- make presentations with your laptop right and then;
- create a platform for promotional materials, brochures, corporate gifts;
- get additional media coverage.
Who's attending and exibiting?
- Metal manufacturers
- Metal recyclers / processors
- Electronics scrap processors
- Scrap metal importers/ exporters/ traders
- Raw materials suppliers
- Metal distributors / agents
- Industry analysts, researchers and consultants
- Investment banks
- Metal Exchanges
- Equipment & new technology suppliers
- Financial and legal professionals specializing in metal industry
- Government solid waste officials
- Electronics manufacturers
- Generators of e-scrap
- End users of recovered materials
- Recycling business managers
- Waste haulers
- Environmental organizations
- Metal industry investors & financiers
What do you get as an exhibitor with a table top package?
Please note, that you would need to bring your own portable pop-up stand to the expo.
Here's an example of what it may look like:
- a table top (a desk), 2x3 meters space, 2 chairs and a dustbin.
- minimum 2 delegates as part of a package deal.
- allocation of your company logo, description and a direct link to your website on our conference website (at least 6-8 months exposure).
- allocation of your company logo, description and contact details in conference brochure.
- allocation of your company brochure or presentation in digital format .PDF together with conference materials on a CD-rom.
How much does it cost?
A table top package costs just 1000 EUR.
Please note, that even if an exhibitor does not wish to attend the conference sessions, he must still register as a paid delegate.
A table top must include at least one paid delegate in order to be sold.
How do I register?
Please complete the PDF registration form. On page 2 select the option for exhibition.
Proceeding for the exhibitors are also included on the front page of the PDF.
Al Ghurair Iron & Steel L.L.C. (Dubai, UAE), Abu Bucker Husain, CEO
BIR, Ildar Neverov, Representative in Eastern Europe
CELL-DATA International SRL (Italy), Fabio Di Folco, Managing Director
Credinform, Informational agency, CJSC (Russia), Valery Skobelev, Head of Analytical Dept.
EvrazHolding, Managing Company (Russia), Chief Analyst of Strategic Planning Department
Vtorchermet NLMK, Ltd. (Russia), Alexander Korotaev, CEO
Gemini Corporation (Belgium), Ved Prakash Lata, Head of Steel
International Ship Recycling Association (Netherlands), Arjen Uytendaal, Director
IRMITA-CONSULT (Russia), Yuriy Kirillov, Head of Expert and Analytical Department
Istanbul Mineral and Metals Exporters' Association (IMMIB) (Turkey), Ugur Dalbeler, Member of Board
Keramet (Ukraine), Vladimir Bubley, CEO
OMK-EcoMetal Limited (Russia), Andrey Merzlyakov, CEO
OMK-Steel, JSC (Russia), Alexander Sidorin, Director for Business Development
Platts Metals Group (UK), Francis Browne, Director Market Reporting
Podyemnye Mashiny holding (Russia), Nikolay Sidorenkov, CEO
R.S. Platou ASA (Norway), Grunde Fjeldheim, Freight Department
Recyclable Resources Association (Russia), Alexey Shevtsov, Executive Director
Renaissance Capital (Russia), Boris Krasnozhenov, Vice President
Rusmet (Russia), Vadim Grinberg,
Rusmet (Russia), Victor Tarnavsky, Senior Analyst
SibVtorMet (Russia), Concern, Valdimir Neyaskin, President
The Shredder Co., LLC (USA), Scott Newell, CEO&Chairman
Trimet (Germany), Alexey Alipchenko, Head of Rep. Office in CIS, Central Asia, and Baltic countries
TUDAM (Scrap recycling association of Turkey), Seradr Aydin, General Secretary
UralMetCom, Ltd. (Russia), Alexey Chizhikov, Deputy Commercial Director
Vtormet Industrial Company (Russia), Yuriy Vrorntsov, Deputy Director
Vtormet, CJSC (Russia), Nikolay Kaaraush, Director
NLMK-Sort, Ltd. (Russia), Alexander Buraev, CEO